Sunday 24 February 2013

FOOTBALL: Toure Happy To Stay At City

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure says he would be happy to see out the rest of his career at the Etihad Stadium.



The Ivory Coast international has established himself as an integral part of Roberto Mancini's side since arriving from Barcelona in 2010, helping City to the Premier League title last year.

Toure, 29, currently contracted at the club until 2015, has no desire to leave and hopes to end his playing days there.

"I want to give all to this club for a long time. It's quite strange because all my career I've been with clubs for two or three years," he told The Sun.

"Normally I change clubs after one or two years but it's different here. I want to stay longer.

"Sometimes you're not happy with something or you don't feel comfortable in the city and you need change, but not here.

"Of course I'd like to end my career here. For three years it has been enjoyable to be with guys who love you, guys who care about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment