Tuesday 26 February 2013

"I Am Sleeping With My Colleague's Boyfriend"

I’m having sex with a guy my friend introduced me to. The only problem is she likes him too.

I’m 31 and this guy is 35. I met my friend only a couple of weeks ago when she started working at the place where I work. She’s very friendly and chatty and we’ve been getting on really well.

One morning, she told me about this guy she’d just met. She was going to meet up with him and his friend that night and invited me along. I hesitated at first but then I thought, “Why not?”

This guy was so lovely and sweet but he went home with my friend. The next day at work she told me that they’d slept together. I was pleased for her but a little bit jealous too. I liked the guy too.

I tried not to think any more about it but later in the day I received a text from him saying that he had regretted the whole night he’d spent with my friend and wished he’d been with me instead. If I’m honest I did feel a real connection with him.

I texted him back and we arranged to meet up the next day at his house. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I did feel guilty about what we’d done but he said he wants to tell my friend that he’s not interested in her.

He wants something to begin with us. My friend hasn’t stopped talking about him which suggests to me that she likes him more than she really intended to. This has put me in a difficult position because I like him too and I know he likes me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment